EVOLVE TENNIS ACADEMY T&C's
Please find below all the information you will need regarding booking any one of our Programs at Evolve Tennis Academy
For further information or queries regarding the below information please feel free to email us email@example.com
Evolve Tennis Academy holds the right to co-ordinate classes at its discretion. There may be situations such as wet weather or illness which affect our ability to stay strict on our class numbers. As a guide
- Pee Wee aims to cater for 4 students per class
- Hotshots Groups & Squads have an average of 5 to 7
- Multi-Sport Camps 7+
All Hotshot Students will receive a detailed Report Card at the end of the term (usually week 9 or 10)
This helps students & parents understand the process of advancing to a different level in our Progressive Program. For more information regarding progressing through our Hotshots program contact Coaching Director Scott Fletcher on 0408-110-150
Payment & Enrolment Terms
- All term fees are based on NSW school terms. Evolve Tennis reserves the right to change a duration of term, but notification will be made in our termly newsletter or via our website news
- All Fees / Invoices are emailed on the day prior to term beginning & have a due by date (usually 2weeks into term)- we respectfully request that all payments are made by the due date otherwise a late fee will apply
- Payments can be made in Cash, Direct Debit, Cheque or Credit Card
- Term fees are a fixed price and will only be adjusted if starting mid term or under strict circumstances such as extreme medical condtions
- Please be aware a fee for our afternoon shuttle bus/tennis lesson/supervision program at all venues will incur an additional $50 term fee which is added directly to the invoice
- Evolve Tennis Academy reserves the right to change or increase prices as necessary. Please be aware that some term prices may vary dependant on the school term being 9, 10 or 11weeks.
- Once a booking has been made (whether online, email or over the phone), if for some reason the standard of the class is not suitable Evolve Tennis Academy holds the right to change or amend to a more suitable option
- Refunds & Pulling out MID-TERM from classes, squads or groups is not permitted, however make-ups are available throughout the term (but will not be rolled over to a proceeding term)
Please be aware, whether a child or adult books into a 'group' program at Evolve Tennis Academy, this is considered a 'term booking' and thus a full term fee will be paid or the amount quoted on the invoice. Pulling out mid term (unless serious injury occurs) and taking the spot from another possible paying customer is not possible.
- All Sunrise Adult Camp Bookings are locked in once payment has been made. Please understand this is a very popular program with limited spots, and a strict coach to student ratio is organised. Any cancellations or changes will not be permitted. Credit may be sought for serious injury (where a Doctors Certificate is presented)
- Re-enrolment works on a simple roll over process for the following term, simply so our loyal clients & players don't lose their time slots. A re-enrolment email will be sent out in week 8/9 of the current term for the following term. Simply follow the email instructions for all re-enrolments.
When you sign up to a junior or senior coaching program at Evolve Tennis Academy, you are providing consent to allow your image to be used on our Social Media platforms and/or Website. These images will only be used for the sole purpose of advancing Evolve Tennis Academy exposure in a tennis related manner. Feel free to email us if you have concerns regarding this evolvetennis@evolvetennisacademy
- There is a 12 hour minimum cancellation policy for all private lessons. This means that should you be unable to attend your scheduled private lesson time for whatever reason - you are to provide a minimum of 12hours notice to your coach.
- If the 12 hour time frame is not given, FULL lesson fee will be charged.
- If the weather is looking ominous prior to your lesson, your private coach will get in contact directly and let you know the condition of the courts. The final decision on playability will be at the coaches discretion.
- Private lessons may only be shared by a maximum of 3 students - for each additional student an hourly increase of $20.00 will be applicable
- If Classes are cancelled due to wet weather- you will be notified by your coach PRIOR to the lesson via sms
- In the event of wet weather - ALL HOTSHOT/JUNIOR classes & squads are 1 (ONE) make-up per term.
(Adult Make-Up Classes are strictly 2 (TWO) per term which must be re-organised directly with your Coach)
- This make-up is to be arranged with your Coach conducting the lesson
- If you are unable to do a make-up on a different day of the week, you may also do a full morning at Camp during the school holidays
(which must be confirmed with your Coach)
- There will strictly be no refunds or roll-over of credit to a following term
FYI- SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE & WALKING BUS WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE- RAIN / HAIL OR SHINE