Improve your game now!
LOCATIONS THAT OFFER THIS PROGRAM
Please Note: All Shuttle Bus Pick Ups for Northern Beaches locations must be booked via email firstname.lastname@example.org Booking a class does not guarantee a position on the bus is available. Due to the high demand of the Shuttle Bus service, please be aware if capacity is reached we may not be able to guarantee your spot. If this occurs one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you
Advantages of the Program
The number one goal of the program is to allow children to fast-track their tennis development, simply by attaining more hours on the tennis court.
Key advantages of becoming part of the Mini Champions Program
- Being around like-minded children that show a more serious approach to learning & developing their tennis
- Playing ‘competitive’ tennis and seeing the sport as more than just ‘coaching’
- Longer sessions focusing on more technically & tactically advanced elements of the game
- Understanding the benefits of fitness & footwork
Whilst we believe fun at this age is important, as this program is based on a fast-tracked development we do have certain expectations of the player and parents
- Desire, passion & willingness to learn
- Concerted effort to attend all sessions of the Program. These include weekly fitness & footwork, weekly competition matches and your weekly group/squad
- Entering into our termly Hotshot Tournaments
- Consideration of taking up a private lesson. This will compliment the Mini Champions Program immensely. Having a Qualified Coach work on your childs technique in a one on one environment is extremely important for all our juniors wishing to advance to our ‘Competitive’ Program
- Most importantly, the behaviour & effort of each child is a must to be considered for this Program
Director of Evolve Tennis Academy
Scott Fletcher comes as one of the most highly qualified Tennis Coaches in Australia. Predominantly working with hotshot players aged 8-12yrs old, Scott is one of very few coaches to hold a Master Professional Certification with ATPCA as well as Master Club Professional Certification with Tennis Australia.